CAFE standards; ADS-L problems

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sun Mar 10 18:33:47 UTC 2002

CAFE STANDARDS--I hate this acronym, but it has to be entered.  From the NY POST, 10 March 2002, pg. 29, col. 1: "The Democrats' bill would greatly increase what are known as the CAFE standards (for Corporate Average Fuel Economy)."
   My "CAFE standards" include a clean restroom and good coffee.

ADS-L PROBLEMS--If you go to the ADS website and you click on Today's Messages, the old messages that we're getting again do not appear.  But please, someone fix this problem!