colorway

Ed Keer edkeer at YAHOO.COM
Thu May 2 12:48:57 UTC 2002

My wife designs home furnishings and uses it pretty
regularly. When they develop a design they often try
it out in different color ways. It sounds like it is
pretty standard use in design fields. She also uses
"color sense" which means a designers sense of what
colors go well together, as in "Mary has good color
sense."

Ed