Selective messages

Peter A. McGraw pmcgraw at LINFIELD.EDU
Tue May 21 17:57:16 UTC 2002

Sorry to intrude with a technical matter, but this is the latest of several
instances over the past couple of days in which I'm getting a reply via
ads-l that incorporates the text of an original message, but I never got
the original message.

Is anybody else having this experience?  If not, either I'm having a sudden
(and very selective) attack of Alzheimer's, or it's due to something in our
system here and I'll check THAT out.

Peter Mc.

--On Tuesday, May 21, 2002 9:44 AM -0700 "A. Maberry"
<maberry at U.WASHINGTON.EDU> wrote:

> My handy "New Cassell's German Dictionary" lists Eis-heiliger as in "die
> drei Eisheiligen, May 11th-13th (Mamertus, Pancratius, Servatius; also
> called die drei gestrengten Herrn"
>
> I guess "die drei Eisk"onige" might be some local variant.
>
> allen
> maberry at u.washington.edu
>
> On Tue, 21 May 2002, Mark A Mandel wrote:
>
>> from a correspondent:

                               Peter A. McGraw
                   Linfield College   *   McMinnville, OR
                            pmcgraw at linfield.edu