FW: Mexican Shower

Frank Abate abatefr at EARTHLINK.NET
Sun Nov 17 10:49:25 UTC 2002

Re Barry P's post cc'd in part below, I have personally heard this (and I
still use this myself -- both the term and the shower), but called a "Polish
shower".

Being half Polish I find it funny.  And as for "Mexican shower", I would
think that there is another way to interpret, playing off the concept/term
"wetback".

With apologies to the PC crowd,

Frank Abate

   In the show that just ended. "Michael Moore" was interviewed about the
liberal loss on election day.  Moore was asked if he bathes.  Moore said
that
he takes a "Mexican shower"--washing just the face and armpits.
   I didn't find "Mexican shower" in the RHHDAS or in the CDS.  There aren't
many web hits.  Most of the "Mexican shower" hits are for porn sites--YOU
can
check them.