Newspaper Headlines in, uh, English

Benjamin Fortson fortson at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Tue Oct 1 18:00:49 UTC 2002

I know of two that the Columbia Journalism Review has published: "Squad
Helps Dog Bite Victim" and your "Red Tape Holds Up New Bridge". Jay Leno
put one out recently too, but I don't remember what it's called. These all
have more than just headlines.

Ben