Crackberry

Gareth Branwyn garethb2 at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Oct 8 01:45:14 UTC 2002

"Crackberry" has been around for at least the last two years. It's been
submitted to the Jargon Watch column several times, though I've never
used it.

My favorite "crack" usage is "cardboard crack," used to refer to
collectible card games such as "Magic: The Gathering" and "Pokemon."
There's also "Evercrack," which I have used in the column. This refers
to Everquest, the highly addictive multiplayer online game that's
destroyed more than a few relationships, nest eggs, etc.

Gareth