Re: Rice à la Malta

Beverly Flanigan flanigan at OHIOU.EDU
Mon Oct 21 19:01:07 UTC 2002

And the rice should be cooked with lots of milk, right? and for hours if
possible!  At least that's the way we cooked it in Minnesota.  I still cook
it at Christmas, and yes, I put in the one almond too, even though my one
and only child never quite gets married even though he always (by my
design) finds the almond. . . .