David Bowie's "Suffragettte City" (Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Wed Oct 23 02:09:29 UTC 2002

This is David Bowie's "Suffragette City."  Sorry if the lyrics appear
smushed:

Hey man, oh leave me alone you knowHey man, oh Henry, get off the phone, I
gottaHey man, I gotta straighten my faceThis mellow thighed chick just put my
spine out of placeHey man, my schooldays insaneHey man, my work's down the
drainHey man, well she's a total blam-blamShe said she had to squeeze it but
she... then she...(CHORUS)Oh don't lean on me man, cause you can't afford the
ticketI'm back on Suffragette CityOh don't lean on me manCause you ain't got
time to check itYou know my Suffragette CityIs outta sight...she's all
rightHey man, Henry, don't be unkind, go awayHey man, I can't take you this
time, no wayHey man, droogie don't crash hereThere's only room for one and
here she comes, here she comesCHORUSOh hit me!  CHORUSA Suffragette City, a
Suffragette CityI'm back on Suffragette City, I'm back on Suffragette
CityOoo, Sufraggete city, ooo, Suffragette CityOooh-how, Sufragette City,
oooh-how, Sufragette City, oooh-howSufragetteOhhh, Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am!