Donald Lance dies

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Thu Oct 24 14:13:05 UTC 2002

   This is from the American Name Society list.
   What a grim week.  Everybody here, stay healthy!

Barry Popik

Subj:   Don Lance died!
Date:   10/24/2002 9:54:12 AM Eastern Standard Time
From:   <A HREF="mailto:edlawson at NETSYNC.NET">edlawson at NETSYNC.NET</A>
To: <A HREF="mailto:ANS-L at LISTSERV.BINGHAMTON.EDU">ANS-L at LISTSERV.BINGHAMTON.EDU</A>
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Friends of Don Lance

This morning I received a message from Demsey Lance that Don died last
night (Wednesday, October 23rd.) at his home in Columbia, Missouri.
Funeral/memorial arrangements are pending.
If you are interested in further information, let me have your e-mail
address and I will relay further news as it becomes available.  His
brothers, Demsey and Frank, are flying up from Texas at this time.

*ed*

--

Edwin D. Lawson
<edlawson at netsync.net>