nuclear/nucular

Fri Oct 25 14:07:28 UTC 2002

Yep. They all do. The truth is, real human languages hate two
consonants in a row, and only really shameful ones allow more. You
could even argue that honest, upright human languages don't even like
coda consonants, since their effect is to produce "clusters" across
word boundaries. (Check the spelling and pronunciation of that last
word!)

dInIs

--
Dennis R. Preston