'circulation-goosing' - new term?

Patty Davies patty at CRUZIO.COM
Thu Oct 31 03:37:54 UTC 2002

Hi folks:

I found an interesting sentence in the Oct. issue of Self magazine (health,
fitness, fashion), has the term above.  It is in a feature article where
each page has a couple sentences Setting the Scene, an accompanying picture
and a couple paragraphs how to achieve The Effect or The Look.  So, some
fashion and cosmetics advertising.   I looked on Google and there were no
hits for 'circulation-goosing'.   I am wondering if '-goosing' is being
appended to various words?  Here is the sentence:

If your A.M. problem is undereye circles: ......smooths and brightens with
vitamin C and circulation-goosing caffeine -- it's like breakfast for your
face.

  Another one I noticed lately is "canoodling", read it in several places
in celebrity gossip magazines.  It seems to mean Making Out in Restaurants
as in Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez have been spotted canoodling from the
East Coast to the West.  From various mags at the beauty shop :}  Wow -
just looked it up on Google and canoodling gets 3,690 hits.  Well, the mags
I looked at all used canoodling in sentences like mine but there must be
other defs for it.