TVR Free to Professors

Robert Hartwell Fiske Vocabula at AOL.COM
Tue Sep 3 15:44:51 UTC 2002

TVR Free to Professors and Teachers

http://www.vocabula.com/VRsubscribe.htm#freeprof

We will give a one-year TVR subscription to all professors and teachers who
require their students (six or more) to read (and subscribe to) The Vocabula
Review. The Vocabula Review offers essays, poems, commentary, and more that
you might easily use for classroom discussion and assignments. You and your
students will have access to all of TVR, including

• More than one hundred essays in <A HREF="http://www.vocabula.com/VRessay.htm">TVR Essay Archive</A>.
• More than forty poems in <A HREF="http://www.vocabula.com/VRpoetry.htm">TVR Poetry Archive</A>.
• Grumbling About Grammar, Elegant English, On Dimwitticisms, Clues to
Concise Writing, Oddments and Miscellanea, and other TVR features.
• <A HREF="http://www.vocabula.com/forum/">TVR Forum</A> and, if you wish, your own classroom discussion forum. Perhaps
you'll want to use your forum as a place to discuss language-related matters
or class assignments or to post short essays.
• <A HREF="http://www.marionstreetpress.com/Educatorspage.html">Complimentary desk copies</A>, on request, of The Dictionary of Concise Writing
and The Dimwit's Dictionary.

And, once your students have signed up, we will send you one of TVR's $20 or
$25 <A HREF="http://www.vocabula.com/vrspecial.htm#$25">special-offer books</A> or, if you prefer, a <A HREF="http://www.vocabula.com/VRorder.htm">Vocabula tank-top or mug</A>. If you
have more than 40 students who subscribe to TVR, we will send you two items
of your choice; more than 80, three items. Let us know if you're interested: <A HREF="mailto:info at vocabula.com%3Fsubject=Free%20TVR%20to%20professors%20and%20teachers">
info at vocabula.com</A>.

http://www.vocabula.com/VRsubscribe.htm#freeprof

Robert Hartwell Fiske