Rosh-a-homa; Hillary's "coin-style" 'do

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Fri Sep 6 23:50:37 UTC 2002

  From the Drudge report:

 NEW HILLARY FASHION TURN: IN THE SPIRIT OF SUSAN B. ANTHONY

Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton is turning back the clock as she turns heads
with a new Early America fashion makeover.

It's back to basics and back to the foundations of the nation for the former
first lady.

Her hair has been pulled back in the spirit of Susan B. Anthony, her wardrobe
has been reworked in Washington classical.

Dubbed "coin" style, or the "Hillary nickel" look by Capitol Hill staffers,
the post-colonial, pre-suffrage fashion debuted during a D.C. rally for labor
workers.