"ain't gonna back down"

David Bergdahl bergdahl at OAK.CATS.OHIOU.EDU
Thu Sep 12 12:38:01 UTC 2002

I did a quick google search and then reagan +key words and this is all I
got!  When Reagan spoke SAE we *heard* non-standard--let's call that "The
Bozo Effect" :-)

--On Wednesday, September 11, 2002 9:20 PM -0500 Mai Kuha <mkuha at BSU.EDU>