"Yanigan" --Baseball researcher Peter Morris antedates it by two years (to 1893)

Gerald Cohen gcohen at UMR.EDU
Mon Apr 7 13:47:43 UTC 2003

Congratulations to Peter Morris for his further antedating of the now
obsolete  baseball term "Yannigan." Below my signoff is the message
he sent to the research group for 19th Century Baseball.

Gerald Cohen