Reporter Looking for Etymology Experts

Dave Wilton dave at WILTON.NET
Fri Aug 1 10:50:40 UTC 2003

A reporter from Atlantic City, NJ has been in contact with me and is looking
for people to comment on the origins of various words and phrases. His
contact info is below if anyone wants to give him a buzz. He is particularly
looking for to talk to an "expert" from the AC area to add local color.
(Paging Mr. Landau...) He is on a Tuesday deadline.