y'all

J. Eulenberg eulenbrg at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Tue Aug 5 14:41:23 UTC 2003

I am from North Texas.  The ONLY time I ever heard y'all used in singular
form was by my cousin, when I arrived in Portland, Oregon, for a summer
visit; and we have to assume that he was kidding -- or just didn't know!

Julia Niebuhr Eulenberg <eulenbrg at u.washington.edu>