Message ("Your message dated Wed, 20 Aug 2003 0:33:16...")

Anne Gilbert avgilbert at PRODIGY.NET
Wed Aug 20 17:10:09 UTC 2003

Margaret Lee:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Margaret Lee" <mlee303 at YAHOO.COM>
To: <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 2:38 AM
Subject: Re: Message ("Your message dated Wed, 20 Aug 2003 0:33:16...")

> I did not send this message. It looks like the new "Sobig" virus that
> uses the subject 'Details' with the message, "Please see attached
> file for details."  Do not open the attachment.

Well, *I* sent no such message either.  But I got one.  And "Sobig"
apparently has tried to invade *my* computer too.  Fortunately, my antispam
device and Norton AV are doing their job, so none of you have to worry about
what's coming from *my* end.  And I'm going to install a firewall soon.  I
got a bunch of this stuff last night, from heaven knows what source(it was
deleted, don't worry), and it's tiresome.
Anne G