FYI: Brooklyn Historical Society library still closed

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Wed Aug 20 21:24:55 UTC 2003

   The Brooklyn Historical Society's web site says that its library will re-open in the fall of 2003, so I e-mailed the BHS and got the below reply.  The library will re-open next year.  In the interim, they will supply no help whatsoever to Brooklyn scholars.
   I can sort of understand if, say, the place had just had a major fire.  But what's it been, five years of zero access just to renovate?

 Subj:
Re: Library reopening; Ignatz Frischman(n) information