Mirai corn; Geek/Geke

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Fri Aug 29 00:52:39 UTC 2003

MIRAI CORN--The bottom comment was a reference to "body sushi," the new "secret culinary trend" that was posted here last week.  The NEW YORK POST article showed a naked Japanese woman, her body covered with sushi.  Actually, it could also work with Japanese corn.  And the woman can say--all together now for the punchline--"I'm all ears."

GEEK/GEKE--Merriam Webster's 11th surprisingly has a date later than the HDAS A-G (1994).  I've been looking all over for "geeks" and finding "seeks" and "Greeks."  What a waste of time.  Fortunately, the American Periodical Series Online will add the humor magazine PUCK in late August--whenever that is.