Re:       Re: "at" at the end of a where phrase

J. Eulenberg eulenbrg at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Sun Dec 7 23:04:01 UTC 2003

I don't have the slightest idea, and how clever of you to have asked the
question I never thought to ask?  I know that she came from somewhere in
the South, because she didn't sound that far different from the rest of
us.  Perhaps she had the same school teachers that others of that
generation did -- good handwriting and spelling and grammar skills drilled
into them by a teacher who probably did no more than graduate from high
school somewhere!

Julia Niebuhr Eulenberg <eulenbrg at u.washington.edu>