chocolate

David Bowie db.list at PMPKN.NET
Mon Dec 8 14:01:45 UTC 2003

From:    "Mark A. Mandel" <mamandel at UNAGI.CIS.UPENN.EDU>
: From:    David Bowie <db.list at PMPKN.NET>

:     Jeanne's Two Laws of Chocolate: If there is no chocolate in the
:     house, there is too little; some must be purchased. If there is
:     chocolate in the house, there is too much; it must be consumed.

: Ah ha! I JUST ended a letter to a friend with what I remembered of
: these Laws, with the apology "(attribution mislaid)". Whence come
: they?

Jeanne Bowie, my wife, about 3 years ago.

David Bowie                                         http://pmpkn.net/lx