Bob-key

Tom Kysilko pds at VISI.COM
Tue Dec 9 03:25:46 UTC 2003

Thanks, George.  Catalog item B-2740 (in the linked .pdf below) is
undoubtedly the dispenser I found in the stall.  And if you follow the
links to the replacement parts list, you'll find part #24-17 BOBKEY (no
hyphen).

Now one might suppose that the "bob" in "bobkey" is derived from the
company name "Bobrick", on the model of "McMuffin (tm)", but I can find no
other catalog items or parts named with a "bob" prefix.  So I'm still
wondering if "bob" is doing any descriptive work here, or if that's just
what it's called.
--Tom Kysilko