SHYSTER, MCJOB, etc.

Peter A. McGraw pmcgraw at LINFIELD.EDU
Wed Dec 10 17:45:10 UTC 2003

Oh, well, I never liked "McGraw" very much, anyway.  And hotel clerks and
suchlike in Europe, ever sensitive to the nuances of U.S. copyright law,
have frequently called me "Mr. Graw."  Guess I could do that, too.  Or
maybe I'll just go for "Smith" (and hope the Smith Bros. won't sue me).

Peter (formerly Mc)G.