the best dictionaries

Tue Dec 16 15:22:52 UTC 2003

As much as I like the shelves of dictionaries at my desk, both at home
and at work, I can't really recommend friends and family buy more than
one. We're lucky they purchase even one!

Cheers,

Grant

PS: Also attributed to Aquinas, but put differently: L'homme qui ne
connaît qu'un seul livre mais le possède à fond est un adversaire
redoutable.