Daylight Saving(s)/ driver's license

Peter Richardson prichard at LINFIELD.EDU
Tue Feb 11 18:42:21 UTC 2003

Maybe Washington's the "different" one. Ever since I got my first driver's
license in Illinois in 1959 the document has had the possessive form.
That includes Arkansas and Connecticut. The high schools here in Oregon
also offer driver's/drivers' ed., which I assume is standard nationwide
and not (but maybe in Washington??) driver ed.

Peter R.