oxen / dachshund

Mai Kuha mkuha at BSU.EDU
Thu Feb 13 22:32:07 UTC 2003

Thanks to both of you for listening to it. I'm sure you must be right,
though I confess I'm still not hearing quite a script a, even after
listening repeatedly to IPA vowel sound files. I'll work on developing a
better ear for these distinctions sometime when I have time. (With any luck,
by then some more vowels will have merged!)

-Mai