"slang" and "informal" as dict labels [WAS: shirty?]

Ed Keer edkeer at YAHOO.COM
Fri Feb 21 15:11:24 UTC 2003

There are similar examples for "Philly": south philly,
north philly, west philly, philly phanatic, etc.
Though I'd never trust anything that called itself a
"Philly Cheesesteak"...

Caveat-I'm not from Philly, but one of the many
suburbs. Don't know how echt Philadelphians feel about
these.

Ed