Re:       Canadians in ADS

Fri Feb 21 16:14:21 UTC 2003

Tom Paikeday comes sometimes ((and contributes frequently to ADS-L) and Jack
Chambers was our luncheon speaker a few years back. And ADS contributed $$$
to the Methods conference when it was held in Newfoundland.

Maybe when we meet in Boston, a few miles from the border, we will get
greater participation from up there?