"shisety" (new word?)

Sam Clements sclements at NEO.RR.COM
Sat Jan 4 23:20:17 UTC 2003

      Anyway, is "shisety" a term now being used in teenage slang? Does
 it exist at all outside the speech of the one snowboarder who used it
 on CNN?

 Gerald Cohen

Yes, my "whigger" son, 12, has been using the term to refer to me for about
the last year or so.  He uses it to demean me when I am being "cheap" and
also when I am being "unfair" in any general sense of the word.

He also allows just now that it means "crappy" in the same sense of the
snowboarder.

And, indeed, how could it not have come from someone's hearing "scheiss"?
Returning US servicemen stationed in Germany the last 10 years or so?