Re:       Sunday Morning

Mon Jan 6 22:17:59 UTC 2003

In a message dated 1/6/03 3:20:07 PM, GordonMJ at MISSOURI.EDU writes:

> Has anyone seen the piece done by CBS Sunday Morning on the Word of the
> Year vote? If so, could you please give us a report on how it was
> treated?

Charles Carson taped it, but I haven't seen it yet. Is there any way a
version could be put on someone's website so that everyone can view it?

In the middle of the session chaired by Walt Wolfram Sunday morning Kirk
Hazen announced that he had seen it and thought that it was good. It lasted
about 5 minutes and made us look like serious scholars with liberal politics,
according to KH.