taboo attraction?

Dave Wilton dave at WILTON.NET
Wed Jan 8 03:10:50 UTC 2003

I would place it between monkeying around and a con job. Something along the
lines of "don't lead me on" or "don't try to put one over on me."

I've never heard "handjob" in this context, but I have heard "jerk off" as
in "you better not be jerking me off." (Jerk around is a common
euphemism--or perhaps the original from.) There's also a hand motion that
can substitute for the words.