dInIs on the radio

Tue Jan 14 19:55:57 UTC 2003

And he is to appear again to defend the ADS selections against the
recommendations "The Next Big Thing" people have got from their
audience.

dInIs

PS: Gracefully? Thanks.

Am I the only one willing to admit that I heard dInIs on"The Next Big
Thing"? Or are people suffocating under the avalanche of counter proposals
for the WOTY  submitted by the listeners to that program?  It came on on
the heels of  NPR's ATC here last night. When I heard ADS mentioned in the
headlines, I left it running, and by golly, there was dInIs submitting
gracefully to a ribbing over "weapons of mass destruction." Incredulity was
expressed at the choice of WMD over the also-nominated "to google."  Target
audience, what? 15-25?
A. Murie