Human Shield (1893); Broccoli Rabe (1928); Snail Salad

Ed Keer edkeer at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jan 28 01:41:19 UTC 2003

Larry:

Next time you're in Philly, go to Tony Luke's in South
Philly. It's somewhere around 2nd or 3rd street south
of Washington. I'm sure you can get directions.
Anyway, there you can get a cheesesteak with broccoli
rabe (and provolone if you must). You can also get
rabe on a pork sandwich if you're in the mood.

Sarcone's at 10th and Christian also has rabe on
sandwiches, bu they're a little more "gourmet" than
Tony Luke's. Besides Tony Luke's has the best
commercials.

Ed