Hipster Handbook Glossary

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Wed Jan 29 17:55:52 UTC 2003

HIPSTER HANDBOOK GLOSSARY--I forgot to give the web address for the deck=cool
guy of THE HIPSTER HANDBOOK:
http://www.thehipsterhandbook.com/glossary.html

NEW YORK SYSTEM--As I said, it's in DARE.

FOOD ENTRIES:  DARE has a "collard" entry.  Webster's Dictionary of Culinary
Arts has a "broccoli rabe" entry that's worthwhile.  Yes, it has an entry for
"tuna salad."  John Mariani has a "toasted ravioli" entry, stolen straight
from the Sterns--it's a specialty of St. Louis.  Will DARE have "toasted
ravioli"?  Will I get "toasted" if I post this?
   These things are not an exact science.  I post them in good faith, and
people who are not interested should delete them.
   I've said many times that my posts are not ADS-L.  Other people are
certainly welcome to post on their specialties--such as, for example,
Canadian snail salad.