Farkling/farggling

Peter A. McGraw pmcgraw at LINFIELD.EDU
Wed Jul 9 15:25:49 UTC 2003

Since, to my puzzlement, no one else has spoken up, I guess I'll have to be
the one to offer still another variant.  I remember playing the game as a
kid in So. California, and the order was definitely "rocks, scissors and
paper."  The logical pecking order, so to speak.  (No farkling, sorry.  No
matches, either.)

Peter Mc.

--On Wednesday, July 9, 2003 12:28 AM -0400 Laurence Horn