OED and the QPBB

Baker, John JMB at STRADLEY.COM
Sun Jul 13 23:32:50 UTC 2003

        Will the Quality Paperback Book Club access to the Oxford English Dictionary return?  For some time, those of us without institutional access to the online OED were able to access it through the QPBB website.  (QPBB membership was required.)  Now, however, there is only a sad announcement that "We are currently in the process of renegotiating our license with Oxford University Press for access to the Oxford English Dictionary Online. We hope to be able to restore this link soon."  Jesse, do you have any idea where this stands?

John Baker