Barry 1, NYTimes 0

Sam Clements sclements at NEO.RR.COM
Tue Jul 15 02:49:21 UTC 2003

Who says people never listen to you?

The FYI section of the NYTimes got rid of Ed Boland and now has two new
writers/editors?, Margalit Fox and George Robinson.

Did Barry's constant pointing out about Boland's fanciful explanations of
words and phrases over the years make the difference.  We think so.

I complained about the "Honkytonk" article of a week ago to the Times, using
Barry's info.  Got a nice leter back saying that they had new writers and
questions might be answered a bit better now.

Now, about "Windy City".....

Sam Clements