_Language_ vols. 74-77 available (this is a commercial)

Bethany K. Dumas dumasb at UTKUX.UTCC.UTK.EDU
Mon Jul 28 16:30:09 UTC 2003

Colleagues, it's that time again - time to make more shelf-space for
things I am currently working on. So - I will sell vols. 74-77
(complete!) of _Language_ - preferably to a department or institution
lacking library funds for an institutional subscription.

In the past, I have always donated such items. Right now, I am trying to
raise a bit of petty cash for our severely underfunded Linguistics
program, so I seek to sell rather than donate. But we don't need a lot of
money, so let me hear from you if you are interested.

All proceeds will go to the Linguistics petty cash fund, used for such
items as reimbursement of parking fees for students, occasional
refreshments for faculty and students (at committee meetings), etc.

(We ship free.)

Bethany