Happy_Thornsday_(Þornsday)!

Bartek Plichta bartek at MAIL.MATRIX.MSU.EDU
Mon Jun 9 18:21:09 UTC 2003

While it is exciting to know that ISO has recognized and implemented many uncommon,
though important, characters of various scripts, we should be more excited about the
success and growth of Unicode. In fact, the page that you've included is encoded in
utf-8. There's quite a lot of vigorous work going on in the area of digitizing texts and
implementing Unicode. See EMELD (http://www.emeld.org/) for more details.

Bartek Plichta