Cevapcici, Raznici (1935)

Bartek Plichta bartek at MAIL.MATRIX.MSU.EDU
Wed Jun 18 20:49:12 UTC 2003

The Polish word for sausage is "kielbasa" in the Nominative. It is possible that this
immigrant inserted the word "kobasica" ("sausage" in Serbian - should be the same in
Croatian) in the English sentence in the Accusative. Unfortunately, I do not know the
Accusative form of "sausage" in Serbian.

I hope it helps.

Bartek Plichta