"Little" xxxx. From early R&B to Rap.

David Bergdahl bergdahl at OAK.CATS.OHIOU.EDU
Mon Mar 10 13:24:57 UTC 2003

Not only in AA-communities: my Irish-Swedish-American family differentiated
"Big Larry" (b. 1909) from "Little Larry" (b. 1936) even when "Little
Larry" was 2" taller than his dad.

--On Monday, March 10, 2003 2:01 AM -0800 Margaret Lee <mlee303 at YAHOO.COM>