Jarlsberg cheese (1966)

Strata Rose Chalup strata at VIRTUAL.NET
Mon Mar 10 23:17:45 UTC 2003

I'd bet Keillor was trying to be funny in that deadpan way of
his.

I remember a children's rhyme from central NH (Concord area, 70's)
that went something like "My name is Yahn Yahnson, I live in
Visconsin, I vurk in dze lumbah mills dzere..."

cheers,
Strata