Ron Butters' offer to publish some of Barry's material

Gerald Cohen gcohen at UMR.EDU
Tue Mar 11 03:47:29 UTC 2003

Ron,

   I'll give some thought to this and look for Barry's input of
course. A thorough treatment of "hot dog" would probably take a
volume in itself, but for the sake of your proposed book could appear
in abbreviated form. In any case, any book which compiles some of
Barry's extraordinary research should be a worthwhile endeavor.

Gerald Cohen