crude invective

Mark A Mandel mam at THEWORLD.COM
Tue Mar 11 19:00:39 UTC 2003

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 RonButters at AOL.COM wrote:

#Does it go without saying that crude invective such as this is far more out
#of place on a list-serve than the parenthetical political comment that
#inspired it?

There's a quotation that I don't have exactly, in French, that goes
approx. "It goes without saying, but it's even better said." And them's
my sentiments here. Rude language is an appropriate topic for this list,
but not an appropriate medium.

-- Mark A. Mandel