Happy Purim

Joanne M. Despres jdespres at MERRIAM-WEBSTER.COM
Tue Mar 18 20:37:39 UTC 2003

Yeah, this was great!  I wish Catholics were allowed to have such a
sense of humor about themselves.  The only good joke I can
remember is the old parochial schoolgirl's expansion of INRI as "I'm
Nailed Right In," plus the various mondegreens for "dominus
vobiscum."  And I'm not even sure they were intended to be funny!

Joanne