Hello!

Radloff, Bree BRadloff at CBBURNET.COM
Wed Mar 19 21:41:56 UTC 2003

Greetings! I just subscribed to this list. I must admit - I'm just here to mine for information. I have a specific question, and the americandialect site seemed as authoritative as any. Here goes:

Is there a term which can be logically applied to the concept of a "household dialect" ?

At one time, I was explaining this to a friend and she referred to it as an "autolect," and asserted that I could look the word up. Welp - I just tried to look it up but it was not in the dictionary.

Any love? thanks!

Bree Radloff
Graphic Artist
NRT Web Services