Newspaper interview request

James A. Landau JJJRLandau at AOL.COM
Wed Mar 26 13:37:30 UTC 2003

In a message dated 3/25/2003 10:59:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dave at wilton.net writes:

> You're on. But I think we'll have trouble finding "US Army" coffee nowadays.

Food critics consider this a sign that there is hope for the world.  "Puts
hair on your chest"---and that's what the WACs say about it.

It's the loser of the bet who has to drink that cup of US Army coffee, at the
winner's expense.

I think they are drinking Starbucks now--at least that's what they were
serving in
> the Pentagon some 8 years ago.

No wonder President Bush is having trouble getting support for a war against
Iraq---who will take seriously an army that drinks Starbucks instead of the
real stuff?

                      - Jim Landau

Overheard last weekend: "I like the name 'Freedom Fries'.  It has a real zing
to it.  But how can you 'freedom' a guy?"