Unsubscribe

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Tue May 6 16:31:14 UTC 2003

   Well, yes, I am compiling a dictionary on American regional food.  I provide etymological information wherever possible, along with first citations.  There was no "etymological information" in the first citations of  "Jew bread" or "kosher pickle," or the early citations of "bakery."
  Deleting the messages takes maybe ten seconds.
  I had proposed many years ago to essentially create an AMERICAN SPEECH online, with a "new words" registry and all, and a separate place for antedatings, but nothing happened or was considered.

Barry Popik