list contents

Beverly Flanigan flanigan at OHIOU.EDU
Tue May 6 22:15:53 UTC 2003

Does the American Names Society have a listserv?  Maybe it could stretch to
include not just "names" but also words in general?  The ADS list could
then focus on phonological, grammatical, and stylistic/registral variation,
including lexical variation but not etymology and antedating.  That would
divide the turf a bit to suit our varied interests.